1. First, enable the feature that allows you to download apps from unknown sources. To do this go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options. Click on Apps from Unknown Sources and enable it.
2. Next, search for the Downloader App using the search bar at the top left of your Home screen, and install it.
3. Open the Downloader app and click on the center button on your remote to start typing (Do Not Use Browser In Downloader To Search). Scroll down to press "clear" and then type in the following URL- https://vidangel.app/firetv
*Note: be sure to type it in completely, with the "https://"
4. Download the file and then click Install > Open.
5. You should see the VidAngel screen. Click “sign into account” and then click on “link with code”. Make note of the code that is provided.
6. This next step needs to be done on a computer web browser. Go to www.vidangel.com/devices Click on Add Device, select Fire TV, and name your device. Input the code and click Continue.
The screen on your TV will update and the app will be ready to use!
- Once you are logged in, select LINK ACCOUNT NOW.
- On our connecting services page, select CONNECT to the right of the service.
- Log into your account using your credentials for that specific service.
- That's it! Once you are connected, you will see a blue check mark next to the service.
- Make sure that you are connected to your streaming services.
- Find the movie you would like to watch and select FILTER.
- Set your filters.
To activate a filter, click (or swipe) over to the sound or movie icon for the filter you want, then click Select.
If the filter is gray with a line through it, you will not see or hear those items.
If the filter is white and fully visible, you will see and hear those items.
Clicking on the blue arrow will expand each category, allowing you to filter a subcategory or a specific word in the movie.
Once your filters are set, press SAVE FILTERS and enjoy your movie. For more information on how to set filters, check out this article.
If you have any trouble, contact us at email@example.com.