IMPORTANT!! Do not install VidAngel from the Roku store, you must follow the instructions below to get the correct app. *Our app no longer says BETA*
Here’s how to get our Roku Channel:
- Go to https://my.roku.com/add/vidangel, log in, and click "Add Channel"
- Note: If you are asked for a password, enter: "vidangel"
- You’ll be shown a warning box. It’s nothing to worry about; just letting you know that our channel is in beta testing. Click “ok” and you’ll be taken back to the Roku set up.
- Click "Yes, add channel”
- Open up your Roku and go to Settings >> System >> System Update and then click “Check now”
- After completing these steps, the new Roku channel will appear in the Home section with your other channels. Contact us at by clicking here if you have any trouble.
*Note: If you choose to subscribe on your Roku, you can only unsubscribe at Roku.com. If you subscribe at www.VidAngel.com, you can manage your account on our website.