Here is how to watch Amazon rentals with filters on VidAngel:
1. Find a title on VidAngel that you would like to rent or purchase (it must be a title that's available to filter through VidAngel).
On the Vidangel website you can click Purchase Options to make sure you have or are renting/purchasing the same version of the movie or show that is on VidAngel.
2. After finding the title on VidAngel, go to Amazon to rent or purchase the movie (Note: VidAngel currently only offers filters for the Theatrical versions of films).
3. Return to VidAngel and set your filters.
4. Select "Watch Now". If the Watch Now button is not active, click the "Refresh" button (Note: It may take a second to load).
5. If a screen pops up with "HOW TO WATCH" at the top, click "I have already rented/bought this movie", then click "Watch Now"
6. Enjoy your show!
*Note: We do not support Ultra HD or 4K versions at this time.
TROUBLESHOOTING IF YOUR PLAY BUTTON ISN'T WORKING:
First, check two things:
1. View this Amazon link to make sure you own the movie: (https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/library/movie)
2. Disconnect and Reconnect your Amazon account to VidAngel with your Amazon ID and password.
If that doesn't solve the problem, try these steps:
1. Try logging into an Incognito Browser in Chrome. You can do this by clicking the 3 dots in the upper right corner and then selecting "New Incognito Browser". Open VidAngel, log in, then connect your Amazon account. Try to play the movie. *See the video below for additional detail on how to open an incognito browser.
2. Ensure you're using the same Amazon account both online and at VidAngel? Just to make sure. (Seems silly, I know, but many families have more than one account)
3. Is this your personal account or is it a friends and family account (where you aren't the account owner but it's been shared with you through the prime sharing program?)
If none of those options work, then support needs more information from you:
Here is how you can send us what we need:
1. Log into Amazon and go to your library page where it shows you purchased/rented the movie: https://www.amazon.com/mn/dcw/myx.html/ref=nav_youraccount_myk#/home/content/video/dateDsc/
2. Underneath the "Your Content" section, click the drop-down next to "Show" and select "Instant Video".
3.Once you've done that, click the box with three dots to the left movie title that's not working.
4. This will bring up the movie poster and a hyperlink of the movie title. Right click on the movie title hyperlink and select "copy link address."
5. Paste that link address into your response to us. Your link address should look similar to this: