To Chromecast VidAngel you will need to use our mobile app on your iOS and/or Android mobile device.
To cast your VidAngel experience to a Google Chromecast device from a mobile device, follow these instructions:
- After setting up your Chromecast using the Google Home app, verify that your mobile device is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast. (How do I know what Wi-Fi network my Chromecast is on?)
- Open the VidAngel mobile app and find the movie you would like to view, adjust your filters, and click "Watch With Netflix/Amazon"
- Allow the title to verify through our app then press the "Send To TV" button.
- Choose Chromecast from the drop-down menu
- Choose your Chromecast device from the list of devices
- Then press "PLAY" in your mobile app and watch it on the TV. That's it! You can enjoy watching filtered videos from VidAngel through your Google Chromecast device!
Check out this article HERE for troubleshooting the Chromecast
If you are still having trouble, please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org