- Go to the Google Play Store on your device, search for "VidAngel", and install our free app.
- Log into an existing account or create an account at www.VidAngel.com. Click here for more instructions on how to get started with our service.
- Find a movie or show that you would like to watch, set your filters, and enjoy the show!
- On our homepage, click on CONNECT STREAMING SERVICE.
- Select the service you would like to connect to.
- Log into your account using your credentials for that specific service.
- That's it! Once you are connected, you will see a blue check mark next to the service.
1. Open the VidAngel app and find the movie you would like to watch.
2. Select FILTERS in the lower right-hand corner.
3. Set your filters and press SAVE FILTERS (this button will turn blue once your filters are set).
4. That's it! Enjoy your movie. For additional information on setting your filters, click here.
Android with Chromecast
To cast your VidAngel experience to a Google Chromecast device from an Android device, follow these instructions:
- After setting up your Chromecast using the Google Home app, verify that your Android device is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Google Chromecast device. (How do I know what Wi-Fi network my Chromecast is on?)
- In our Android VidAngel app, the Chromecast player icon will appear in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Select the icon, then the name of your Chromecast device.
- Find the movie you would like to view, adjust your filters, and click "Watch Now" or "How to Watch".
- That's it! You can now enjoy watching filtered videos from VidAngel through your Google Chromecast device!
If you have any trouble or need any help, please let us know at support@VidAngel.com.