- Download the VidAngel Android mobile app here. Or search for "VidAngel" in the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and log in to an existing account or create an account at www.VidAngel.com. Click here for more instructions on how to get started with our service.
- Find a movie or show that you would like to watch, connect your Amazon and/or Netflix account, set your filters, and enjoy the show!
- On our homepage, click on "ME" (menu button)
- Select the service you would like to connect to.
- Log into your account using your credentials for that specific service.
That's it! Once you are connected, you will see a blue toggle next to the service along with a blue chain link icon to show you are connected to that service.
1. Open the VidAngel app and find the movie you would like to watch.
2. Select FILTERS
3. Set your filters specific to that movie and press SAVE
There are other options for filters, other than the movie-specific filters. With VidAngel, you can also use Default Filters and Parental Filters. For more information on setting filters click HERE
Android with TV Viewing
Yes! You can use your Android mobile app to watch on your TV. Using the VidAngel app you can cast to Roku, Fire TV, Chromecast, and Samsung Smart TV, all while still having full access to your phone! Click HERE for more information on using the mobile app to watch on your TV.
If you have any trouble or need any help, please let us know at support@VidAngel.com.