You can use the website for both Netflix and Amazon titles, along with VidAngel Studios' exclusive content.
Filtering titles with VidAngel on our website
* You will need to use Google Chrome and get our Chrome Extension and also our VidAngel mobile app. We know, that sounds unconventional, but trust us, it works.
Download the Google Chrome browser HERE
Our technology is cutting edge and you can now use Google Chrome OR your mobile device to acquire the Netflix and Amazon connection for the website! It is super simple and we are here to help get you started.
First, you will need to get our Chrome extension. Our mobile app technology will do the work for you and send your streaming connections to the VidAngel website through that Chrome extension.
How to install the Chrome Extension:
You can manually install it by clicking HERE. Or. you can go through the process and add it through a pop-up on VidAngel.
Select your Amazon movie on our website and then click on the blue button that says "Watch With Amazon"
You will see a window pop up with a link to add the Chrome Extension.
Click on the blue text in that pop-up window to install the Chrome Extension. Then click "Add To Chrome"
Then select "Add Extension"
After that, you are ready to establish a base connection. You can refresh your Netflix and Amazon accounts online by logging in directly at www.amazon.com and/or www.netflix.com or you can simply open your mobile VidAngel app on a smartphone or tablet and make sure your services are connected there.
If you connected on the mobile app, return to the VidAngel webpage and refresh the page using this icon in the top left corner of the Chrome Navigation Bar.
If you refreshed your account online, the next step is to sync that with VidAngel. Go to your VidAngel profile and then select "Manage Streaming Services" (or go here www.vidangel.com/services) and then slide the toggle to on for the service you wish to connect.
If your streaming account session is active on that computer, you will be connected.
That's it!! You can now filter your Amazon titles through VidAngel on the web.
How To Use The Mobile App:
Check out this article for more information about our new mobile app features. FAQ for the VidAngel Mobile App
Click HERE to learn how to set your filters
If you experience technical issues while streaming, such as the movie skipping or failing to play, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Our service requires using Google Chrome. You can download it for free here.
- If you are experiencing technical difficulties, try clearing your cache:
- In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu (the icon with three horizontal lines).
- Select More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
If you continue to have trouble, please let us know.