You can still use this device to watch VidAngel. NETFLIX, DRY BAR, and VidAngel Studios (The Chosen) content can be connected to directly. However, if you want to watch Amazon content, you will need to check out the articles about our NEW APP. See article here:
- Go to www.vidangel.com and click TRY FOR FREE in the middle of the page.
- If you already have an account with us, click SIGN IN located in the top right-hand corner.
- Connect your accounts either on our homepage or under My Profile > Manage Services.
- Select your movie, set your filters, and click "Watch Now."
- Enjoy the show!
To connect your streaming services, click on your profile then MANAGE SERVICES.
Connect your streaming services by clicking CONNECT and entering your credentials for that service. Once you are connected, you will see a blue check mark next to the service.
Setting filters is easy. First, select the movie you would like to watch and click on FILTERS.
To activate a filter, simply click on it. If the filter is gray with a line through it, you will not see or hear those items.
If the filter is white and fully visible, you will see and hear those items.
Clicking on the blue arrow will expand each category, allowing you to filter a subcategory or a specific word in the movie.
If you experience technical issues while streaming, such as the movie skipping or failing to play, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Many technical problems can be avoided by using Google Chrome. You can download it for free here.
- If you are already using Chrome, yet still experiencing technical difficulties, try clearing your cache:
- In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu (the icon with three horizontal lines).
- Select More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
If you continue to have trouble, please let us know.