You can use the website for both Netflix and Amazon titles, along with VidAngel Studios' exclusive content.
Filtering Amazon Titles with VidAngel on our website
* You will need to get our mobile app. We know, that sounds unconventional, but trust us, it works.
Our technology is cutting edge and you can now use your mobile device to acquire the Amazon connection and verify the movie for the website! It is super simple and we are here to help get you started.
Our mobile app technology will do the work for you. Check out this article for more information about our new mobile app features. https://support.vidangel.com/hc/en-us/articles/360045429133-FAQ-for-New-VidAngel-App
- Open the mobile VidAngel app.
iOS: Download iOS app here. Or search for "VidAngel" in the iTunes Store.
ANDROID: Download Android app here. Or search for "VidAngel" in the Google Play Store.
- Log into your account. If you already have an account with us, enter your account email address and password and then click SIGN IN. If you need to create an account, click on "Don't Have a VidAngel Account?"
3. Select your movie, set your filters, and click "Watch With Netflix (or Amazon").
4. Allow the title to verify
5. When the title is finished verifying, You will see a button to "Watch Now" and one to "Send To TV" and now you are ready to head on over to www.vidangel.com. No need to press any other buttons. You are done on the mobile app.
6. Log into your account online at www.vidangel.com and then go to your movie. Press "Watch" and enjoy the show!
Watching a Netflix title or VidAngel content can be done without the use of the mobile app.
To connect your Netflix account to the website, click on your profile then MANAGE SERVICES.
Connect your Netflix account by clicking "CONNECT" and entering your credentials for Netflix.
Once you are connected, you will see a blue checkmark next to the service. Please remember: Amazon connections are not supported on our website. To connect to Amazon, please use our mobile app on iOS or Android devices.
Setting Filters. Click HERE to learn how to set your filters
If you experience technical issues while streaming, such as the movie skipping or failing to play, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Many technical problems can be avoided by using Google Chrome. You can download it for free here.
- If you are already using Chrome, yet still experiencing technical difficulties, try clearing your cache:
- In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu (the icon with three horizontal lines).
- Select More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
If you continue to have trouble, please let us know.