You can use the website for both Netflix and Amazon titles, along with VidAngel Studios' exclusive content.
Filtering titles with VidAngel on our website
* You will need to use Google Chrome and get our Chrome Extension and also our VidAngel mobile app. We know, that sounds unconventional, but trust us, it works.
Download the Google Chrome browser HERE
Our technology is cutting edge and you can now use your mobile device to acquire the Netflix and Amazon connection for the website! It is super simple and we are here to help get you started.
First, you will need to get our Chrome extension. Our mobile app technology will do the work for you and send your streaming connections to the website through that Chrome extension.
How to install the Chrome Extension:
Select your Amazon movie on our website and then click on the blue button that says "Watch With Amazon"
You will see a window pop up with a link to add the Chrome Extension.
Click on the blue text in that pop-up window to install the Chrome Extension. Then click "Add To Chrome"
Then select "Add Extension"
After that, simply open your mobile VidAngel app on a smartphone or tablet and make sure your services are connected there.
Return to the webpage and refresh the page using this icon in the top left corner of the Chrome Navigation Bar.
That's it!! You can now filter your Amazon titles through VidAngel on the web.
How To Use The Mobile App
Check out this article for more information about our new mobile app features. FAQ for the VidAngel Mobile App
To get the mobile app:
iOS: Download iOS app here. Or search for "VidAngel" in the iTunes Store.
ANDROID: Download Android app here. Or search for "VidAngel" in the Google Play Store.
Log into your account. If you already have an account with us, enter your account email address and password and then click SIGN IN. If you need to create an account, click on "Don't Have a VidAngel Account?"
3. Select the "ME" button in the bottom right corner to access your Profile.
4. Select "Manage Streaming Services" and connect Amazon and Netflix.
5. Now you are ready to head back on over to the VidAngel webpage and refresh the screen.
Click HERE to learn how to set your filters
If you experience technical issues while streaming, such as the movie skipping or failing to play, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Many technical problems can be avoided by using Google Chrome. You can download it for free here.
- If you are already using Chrome, yet still experiencing technical difficulties, try clearing your cache:
- In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu (the icon with three horizontal lines).
- Select More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
If you continue to have trouble, please let us know.