If you are having trouble casting your filtered movie, here are a few tips we'd like to have you try:
- First, make sure your Chromecast is connected to the same wifi network as the device you're casting from
- Make sure you're running your Chromecast on a 2.4GHz network frequency and that the mobile device is on that same frequency
- Make sure that the VidAngel app and the mobile device are up to date and do not need any updates
- Reset your modem or router
- Use the HDMI extender cable that came with your Chromecast
- Move your router closer to your Chromecast device
- Try rebooting your Chromecast from your Google Home app: https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/7021381?hl=en
- Conduct a factory data reset by holding the reset button your dongle for 25 seconds
If you still experience casting troubles after these steps, contact us at Support@VidAngel.com. Let us know that you've tried these steps and include any details you can provide about the trouble you're experiencing.
Here are some instructions on how to get started with Chromecast on specific devices.