How to Get Started
- Go to www.VidAngel.com and sign in.
- Click the pink FREE TRIAL button to begin your subscription and enter your payment information.
- Connect your Amazon and Netflix accounts to your VidAngel account and begin enjoying your favorite shows with filtering!
Go to www.VidAngel.com and click on on "TRY FOR FREE"
Enter the email and password that you would like to use for VidAngel and click "SIGN UP"
For returning customers who used the previous VidAngel System, you can access your account by clicking the Sign in button in the top right corner of the screen.
If your login credentials no longer work, click the "forgot your password?" link.
If you have any trouble re-setting your password, contact us at Support@VidAngel.com.
Once you’ve created your account or logged in, you will see ALL content VidAngel has to offer. Keep in mind, however, that you are not yet subscribed.
To subscribe, follow these steps:
- Click the button that says FREE TRIAL
- Enter your payment information and let the fun begin!
Connecting to Netflix and Amazon
After you've subscribed, connect VidAngel to your Netflix and Amazon accounts. This will give you the largest possible selection of movies and TV shows to filter.
Click here for specific instructions on connecting VidAngel to Netflix and Amazon
If you don't have Netflix or Amazon, you can hide them from your VidAngel account. This will allow you to browse only through shows from the streaming service(s) you have available.
- When you click into a movie from a streaming account for, click the button that says "How to Watch".
- When the next screen pops up, click the button that says "Don't Show Me Content I Don't Have Access To".
- Click the Eyeball icon next to the streaming services you would like to hide.