Our service is a subscription plan that allows you to watch some of your favorite titles from your Netflix, Amazon Video, Amazon Prime, Amazon Channels HBO, Amazon Channels Showtime, Amazon Channels STARZ, and Amazon Channels CBS All Access (commercial-free) accounts with filters, and view original VidAngel Studios content such as The Chosen and Dry Bar Comedy, all through the VidAngel mobile app, full website or the new VidAngel Roku app.
How to Get Started
- Go to www.VidAngel.com and sign in or create a brand new account.
- First-time customers can click the pink Pay It Forward button and enter your payment information to begin your subscription. Existing customers who need to start an active subscription can select their profile and then Settings. Scroll to the bottom to subscribe. (www.vidangel.com/account)
- Now that you are subscribed, you can choose how you'd like to use the service. You can watch on our full website, on your TV with a compatible TV device or on our mobile app directly.
- Connect your Amazon and/or Netflix accounts to your VidAngel account (either on the web or through our mobile app) and begin enjoying your favorite shows with filtering! Click Here to find out how to connect Amazon and Netflix.
If you'd like to download our mobile app, try one of the following:
iOS: Download iOS app here. Or search for "VidAngel" in the iTunes Store.
ANDROID: Download Android app here. Or search for "VidAngel" in the Google Play Store.
If you're interested in using our new VidAngel Roku App, you can find information here.
Signing Up With A Brand New Account
Go to www.VidAngel.com and click on on "Watch Now"
Click on the pink Pay It Forward button
Click on the blue button that says Pay It Forward.
Enter the email and password that you would like to use for VidAngel and click "SIGN UP".
Signing In Using an Existing Account
For returning customers who used the previous VidAngel System, you can access your account by clicking the Sign in button in the top right corner of the screen.
If your login credentials no longer work, click the "forgot your password?" link.
If you have any trouble resetting your password, contact us at Support@VidAngel.com.
Once you’ve created your account or logged in, you will see ALL the content VidAngel has to offer. Keep in mind, however, that you are not yet subscribed.
To subscribe, follow these steps:
- Click the pink button that says Pay It Forward
- Confirm the subscription and enter your payment information if it is not yet entered. Now let the fun begin!
Connecting to Netflix and Amazon
After you've subscribed, You need to go to the mobile VidAngel app or remain on the full site to connect your Amazon and/or Netflix services. The app is available on iOS and Android devices. Simply open the app and log into your account. Then connect VidAngel to your Netflix and Amazon accounts under menu listing for Manage Services. This will give you the largest possible selection of movies and TV shows to filter.
Click here for specific instructions on connecting VidAngel to Netflix and Amazon
If you don't have Netflix or Amazon, you can hide them from your VidAngel account. This will allow you to browse only through shows from the streaming service(s) you have available.
Click Here to learn how to hide streaming services