- Visit the Google Play Store on your device
- Search for "VidAngel" and install our free app
- From the installed app you can then watch on the big screen
- On our connecting services page, select CONNECT to the right of the service.
- Log into your account using your credentials for that specific service.
- That's it! Once you are connected, you will see a blue check mark next to the service.
- Make sure that you are connected to your streaming services.
- Find the movie you would like to watch and select FILTER.
- Set your filters.
To activate a filter, click (or swipe) over to the sound or movie icon for the filter you want, then click Select.
If the filter is gray with a line through it, you will not see or hear those items.
If the filter is white and fully visible, you will see and hear those items.
Clicking on the blue arrow will expand each category, allowing you to filter a subcategory or a specific word in the movie.
Once your filters are set, press SAVE FILTERS and enjoy your movie. For more information on how to set filters, check out this article.
If you have any trouble, contact us at support@vidAngel.com.