Using Movies Anywhere to Watch Vudu, iTunes, and Google Play Movies on VidAngel
Movies Anywhere is a free service that lets you connect Vudu, iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon together so you can watch the movies that you own (through those services) anywhere you'd like.
This platform works with VidAngel through Amazon. If you own movies (it won't work with TV shows) on one of these services and sync them to your Amazon account through Movies Anywhere, then VidAngel can access it. You can connect Amazon to Movies Anywhere and transfer your supported movies to your Amazon account. If we offer that movie on VidAngel, choose the Amazon option and you should be able to watch it through VidAngel with filters.
Here's how to get started:
1. Create an account on www.moviesanywhere.com
2. Connect to any streaming services you have access to:
3. You will want to make sure one of those services is Amazon.
4. Return to VidAngel and re-new your Amazon connection, so we can verify your access to the titles you just added.
5. Search for your movie in VidAngel, verify, and enjoy!
There are a couple things to keep in mind when using Movies Anywhere to link your movies to Amazon:
1. Not all movie studios are supported on Movies Anywhere.
Please note: Several studios will not allow VidAngel to filter their titles. For more information about blocked titles, see this article: Why is My Movie Blocked?
2. Only the Theatrical version of films are supported on VidAngel (with very few exceptions). Many titles may transfer to Amazon with bonus features or in the 4K version and those versions will not work in VidAngel.
If you run into any errors when trying to verify and play a title in VidAngel, please head over to Amazon HERE and check the version of the movie. If you have the theatrical version let us know the movie ID so we can check things out on our side: How Do I Find the Link to My Amazon Rental/Purchase?
If you still have questions you are always welcome to contact us at Support@VidAngel.com.