If you don't have Netflix or Amazon, you can hide them from your VidAngel account. This will allow you to browse only through titles from the streaming service(s) you have available.
Please Note: * Many Netflix titles are also offered through Amazon and Visa-Versa. If a title is offered on both streaming services, it will not be hidden unless you hide both of those streaming services.
Here's how to hide a streaming service:
1. Log into your account online and click on your profile in the top right corner.
2. When the next screen pops up, click the button that says "Settings/Subscription" (This button is under a heading called "Account" on the mobile website.)
3. Press the button that says "Update Viewable Services"
4. Click the Eyeball icon next to the streaming services you would like to hide. If the eyeball is grey, you will not see titles from that service. To change your setting, simply click the eyeball again to change it.
5. Press the "Close" button and then return to the Home page or the mobile app to browse. You may need to refresh the app to see the changes made on the website.