PLEASE NOTE, VidAngel’s newest mobile app is currently required in order to connect to Amazon. This new app can instantly cast to all your TV streaming devices. In the meantime, AMAZON CONTENT IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE. Our team is working hard, but THERE IS NO ETA with bringing Amazon content back to the web.
First, start by using Google Chrome (it just seems to work the best on our system). You can download it for free here: https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/
We recommend that you try playing your movie in an incognito browser. Here is a short video on how to open an incognito browser.
You can also use a keyboard shortcut to open an Incognito window:
- Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS: Press Ctrl + Shift + n.
- Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n.
If your movie works in an incognito browser, this means that you probably need to clear your cache. Sometimes if a corrupted video file gets stuck in your player, it can cause trouble with your movies.
Here's how to clear the cache in Chrome:
- In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu (the three dots or lines).
- Select More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Hopefully, one of these suggestions will solve the issue you are experiencing. If not, please give us more information at support@VidAngel.com so we can help you enjoy your movie.