If you are using VidAngel on the web and are experiencing trouble, we are here to help.
First, start by using Google Chrome. You will need or Google Chrome extension to get connected to Amazon and Netflix.
You can download Google Chrome for free here: https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/
If you are experiencing problems playing your movie, we have a suggestion. Problems such as the movie pausing, a black screen, issues with filters applying when they were set correctly, we recommend that you try playing your movie in an incognito browser.
You will need to be connected to Amazon and/or Netflix PRIOR to trying in an incognito window. So be sure to get connected online first, then after you are connected, you can open an incognito window to try there.
If you need help opening an incognito window, here is a Google Support Article to help.
You can also use a keyboard shortcut to open an Incognito window:
- Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS: Press Ctrl + Shift + n.
- Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n.
If your movie works in an incognito browser, this means that you probably need to clear your cache. Sometimes if a corrupted data file gets stuck on your web browser it can cause trouble with your movies.
Here's how to clear the cache in Chrome:
- In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu (the three dots or lines).
- Select More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select "beginning of time" to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Hopefully, one of these suggestions will solve the issue you are experiencing. If not, please give us more information at support@VidAngel.com so we can help you enjoy your movie.