First, start by using Google Chrome (it just seems to work the best on our system). You can download it for free here: https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/
We recommend that you try playing your movie in an incognito browser. Here is a short video on how to open an incognito browser.
You can also use a keyboard shortcut to open an Incognito window:
- Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS: Press Ctrl + Shift + n.
- Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n.
If your movie works in an incognito browser, this means that you probably need to clear your cache. Sometimes if a corrupted video file gets stuck in your player, it can cause trouble with your movies.
Here's how to clear the cache in Chrome:
- In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu (the three dots or lines).
- Select More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Hopefully, one of these suggestions will solve the issue you are experiencing. If not, please give us more information at support@VidAngel.com so we can help you enjoy your movie.