To use the Apple TV with VidAngel, please download our mobile app onto an iPhone or iPad device.
iOS: Download iOS app here. Or search for "VidAngel" in the iTunes Store
Even though VidAngel is no longer supporting the Native Apple TV app, you can still use Apple TV. Please check out our article about our updated mobile APP.
Please note that VidAngel will only work on 4th generation Apple TVs or newer.
- Open the VidAngel app on the iPhone/iPad.
- Pick your movie or TV show and set your filters.
- Select "Watch with Amazon (or Netflix)" and then allow it to verify the title.
- Turn on the Apple TV and ensure it is connected to the same wifi. Dual-Band routers offer both a 2.4 and a 5 GHz signal - please be sure both devices are on the same one.
- Once the title has been fully verified in the mobile app, press "Send To TV"
- Select Apple TV from the menu
- After Apple TV is selected simply tap anywhere on the screen outside of that box to continue
- Press the "Play" button and hold it for a full second or two. The screen may flash for several seconds. Please just allow it to complete the process of flashing. We are working on making this part a little more smooth.
- Sit back and enjoy the show!
Connecting Services Click HERE
Setting Filters Click HERE
If you have any trouble, try force closing your mobile app and make sure your device and the app are both up to date.
Click HERE for more troubleshooting
If you have any trouble or need any help, please let us know at support@VidAngel.com.