Do you have any purchased or rented movies or TV shows that are not showing up under the "My Library" tab? There are a few reasons why your movie may not show up:
1. The Version: we currently do not have filters for movies with Bonus Features or 4K UHD. We only support the Theatrical version of movies, with the exception of a few titles. Make sure to look at the movie on our website to ensure that you have the correct version. You can also reach out to us if you are unsure. We hope to be able to provide filters for bonus content and UHD 4K or extended versions of movies in the future.
2. We cannot stream titles owned by the Plaintiffs in our pending lawsuit. This includes: Disney, Lucas Films, Warner Bros., 20th Century Fox, Marvel, New Line Cinemas and Turner Pictures. These titles may not show up at all, say "BLOCKED" or have a Darth Mickey on them.
3. We simply do not have the title available yet. We are adding titles as fast as we possibly can. In order to prepare movies for filtering, our Tagging Team needs to go through and set up all the filters, which can take time. You can use this link to learn how to request movies and shows. We will hopefully have it soon!
4. Your Amazon account is not connected properly or you have the incorrect Amazon account connected. (Sounds silly, but some families use multiple Amazon accounts and have the wrong one connected). You can test your Amazon connection by playing a movie on VidAngel from Amazon Prime (like Jack Ryan). If it does not play, then you are not connected properly. The best way to reset your connection is to disconnect then reconnect to Amazon.
Click Here for help disconnecting and reconnecting Amazon.
5. Are you using Movies Anywhere? If so, wait a few minutes; your movies may take a bit of time to show up. Also, not all studios participate in Movies Anywhere and Movies Anywhere only applies to movies, not TV shows.
Keep in mind that the version of the movie may change in the porting process between Amazon and Movies Anywhere. Check your Amazon account to see if the movie is in your library there, and then verify the version in your Amazon library.
Here is a video on how to use Movies Anywhere with our service.
If none of these apply to you, please reach out to us at Support@VidAngel.com. We are always happy to help.