Do you have any movies or TV shows purchased that are not showing up under the "My Library" tab? There are a few reasons why your movie may not show up:
1. We currently do not have filters for movies with Bonus Features. We only support the Theatrical version of movies, with the exception of a few titles. Make sure to look at the movie on our website to ensure that you have the correct version. You can also reach out to us if you are unsure. We hope to be able to provide filters for all bonus content and UHD 4K or extended versions of movies in the near future.
2. We cannot stream titles owned by the Plaintiffs in our pending lawsuit. This includes: Disney, Lucas Films, Warner Bros., 20th Century Fox, Marvel, New Line Cinemas and Turner Pictures. These titles may not show up at all, say "BLOCKED" or have a Darth Mickey on them.
3. We simply do not have the title available yet. We are adding titles as fast as we possibly can. In order to prepare movies for filtering, our Tagging Team needs to go through and set up all the filters, which can take time. You can use this link to learn how to request movies and shows. We will hopefully have it soon!
4. Your Amazon account is not connected properly. You can test this by playing a movie from Amazon Prime. If it does not play, then you are not connected properly. The best way to reset your connection is to disconnect then reconnect to Amazon.
5. Are you using Movies Anywhere? If so, wait a few minutes; your movies may take a bit of time to show up. Also, not all studios participate in Movies Anywhere and Movies Anywhere only applies to movies, not TV shows. Here is a video on how to use Movies Anywhere with our service.
If none of these apply to you, please reach out to us at Support@VidAngel.com. We are always happy to help.