If you received a charge from VidAngel/DryBar that means you have an active subscription with us. When subscribing to our service, you receive a free trial. After the free trial ends, the monthly subscription fee is charged to the card that you entered when setting up your account.
Do you have existing VidAngel credits?
- Existing credits will automatically be applied to your subscription. Once your credits are all used up, your card on file will be charged the monthly subscription fee.
- After the free trial, your card on file will be charged the monthly subscription fee.
I am receiving emails to update my billing information.
If you receive emails asking you to update your billing information, this means your credit card on file was not able to accept the charge. For that reason, your account was placed on hold and has already been canceled.
If you ever wish to resubscribe, here's what to do:
- Log into your account at https://www.vidangel.com/account
- Update your billing information click here for steps on how to do that
- Go to your home screen at www.VidAngel.com
- Click Subscribe.
Once you do that, your account will be back up and running!
If you did not intend to subscribe to our service, we would love you to give us a try but we do understand if you would rather cancel. Here are some instructions on how to cancel your subscription.