Welcome to our new service! You may have created an account with us, but you will also need to subscribe to our service before you can watch any movies or shows. Having an account is not the same as having a subscription.
I know I have a subscription. If you know that you have a subscription with us, there are three things to check:
1. Make sure that you are signed into the correct VidAngel account. This may sound silly, but some customers have multiple accounts and only one has an active subscription.
If you are having trouble logging in, take a look at this article.
2. Make sure your subscription is active. You can check your subscription status on our website in the top right under the profile name > Settings/Subscription > "Monthly Subscription".
If you don't see anything under "Monthly Subscription", this means that you either need to subscribe or your subscription is under a different email address. If you need to subscribe, return to the homepage by clicking on the VidAngel logo in the top left-hand corner, then click on the pink box that says FREE TRIAL.
3. Make sure you do not have a failed charge. Your billing information must be up to date and able to accept the charge.
I have an active subscription, but I am still receiving this error.
Are you using an app? If so, here are some troubleshooting steps to try:
1. Make sure that you are logging in with the same email and password that you used to subscribe (both your email and password are case sensitive).
2. Uninstall then reinstall your app. After the app reinstalls, shut your device off completely or disconnect the power for a minute. Then restart the device. Sometimes old data can be stored in your app, so it may need a fresh start.
If none of these suggestions help, please let us know by sending us an email at Support@VidAngel.com.