Finding a movie is simple!
1. Using the VidAngel Mobile App, click on "Search" with the magnifying glass icon , at the bottom of your screen. On the web, the search bar is just next to the Profile Icon along the top of the page. If you're using the new VidAngel Roku App, the search button is along the top of the page.
2. Type in the name of the TV show or movie that you would like to find.
3. Movies showing "Filters Available" can be filtered through VidAngel.
If you don't have a particular movie or show in mind. Check out our categories! We have a wide variety of titles for you to choose from. We even have categories for New On VidAngel, Best Of Amazon Prime, Best Of Netflix, and even VidAngel Employee Picks.
Can't find what you're searching for?
- If your title does not show up, this could be for two reasons:
1. We do not have the title yet. We are working hard every day to add more, so keep checking back. You can also request titles by going to our website, typing it into search, and then clicking on "Request Filters". Through the new VidAngel Roku app, this appears as a "Vote" button below the movie title. Currently, requests are only taken online or through the VidAngel Roku app, not in the mobile app.
2. There is a typo in your search. Make sure that your title has the correct spelling and punctuation. Try entering a space after the title if your search is not pulling anything up.
Please be sure to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to add a title to our database for requesting. New titles are constantly releasing and we are happy to add titles so you can request them on our website.