Your Fire device is a mini computer and needs to be rebooted regularly. Let's do some maintenance on your device to see if that helps.
HOW TO RESTART THE FIRE TV:
From the Fire TV main screen, go to Settings> My Fire TV > Restart.
LET'S DELETE EVERYTHING DEALING WITH VIDANGEL TO START FRESH:
From the Fire TV main screen, go to Settings> Applications> Manage Installed Applications> Then delete the Downloader app and search for an old version of VidAngel that may still be on there.
Now you are ready to start over and get our app so you can filter with your Fire TV device.
To make it really simple, we've given you a step by step process; or, if you prefer, you can watch the short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7BvLAaa_Yc
1. First, enable the feature that allows you to download apps from unknown sources. To do this go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options. Click on Apps from Unknown Sources and enable it.
2. Next, search for the Downloader App using the search bar at the top left of your Home screen, and install it.
3. Open the Downloader app and click on the center button on your remote to start typing (Do Not Use Browser In Downloader To Search). Scroll down to press "clear" and then type in the following URL- https://vidangel.app/firetv
*Note: be sure to type it in completely, with the "https://"
4. Download the file and then click Install > Open.
5. You should see the VidAngel screen. Click “sign into account” and then click on “link with code”. Make note of the code that is provided.
6. This next step needs to be done on a computer web browser. Go to www.vidangel.com/devices. Click on Add Device, select Fire TV, and name your device. Input the code and click Continue.
The screen on your TV will update and the app will be ready to use!
If you continue to have trouble you may want to consider a Factory Reset.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're still have trouble after rebooting your device.