Having trouble using VidAngel on the web? Here are some troubleshooting tips to help.
If you experience technical issues while streaming, such as the movie skipping or failing to play, try the following troubleshooting steps:
* Many technical problems can be avoided by using Google Chrome. You can download it for free here.
* If you are already using Chrome, yet still experiencing technical difficulties, try clearing your cache:
- In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu (the icon with three horizontal lines).
- Select More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
If you experience trouble starting the movie or TV show:
1. Make sure that title is still being offered by the service you are trying to use. Sometimes Amazon or Netflix remove titles and sometimes we can miss these changes.
2. Make sure you have connected Netflix using the credentials for that service. If you are watching an Amazon title, be sure you have verified the title on the mobile app prior to starting it online. If you need assistance with starting an Amazon title online, click HERE.
3. Verify your internet speed is sufficient for movie streaming. We recommend at least 25 Mb/s. You can test for free at www.fast.com
If you continue to have trouble, please let us know.